The Expert’s B2B Revenue Growth Playbook:
Actionable Strategies to Make Your Business Soar
The Expert’s B2B Revenue Growth Playbook is written for business owners, marketing and sales executives, divisional leaders and operational managers seeking proven business development strategies and tactics to transform stagnant businesses into solid performers and solid performers into category winners.
- Brand marketing and positioning for success
- Choosing a profitable revenue model
- Go-to-market business strategy for pricing and packaging
- Building a powerful growth strategy through lead-to-revenue frameworks
- Aligning sales and marketing for revenue growth and top performance
- How to map the buyer journey
- Content marketing strategies that shrink the sales cycle
- 25 fast ways to impact revenue performance
- How to remove barriers to revenue growth
- and much more.
Read this book if
- You care deeply about growing your company’s revenue.
- Your revenue numbers are declining or flat.
- Your company is not reaching its potential.
- Your marketing and sales model is not optimized.
- You are facing tough competition.
- You want fresh strategies to propel your business forward.
- You prefer to follow proven paths to revenue growth.
About the author
Christopher J. Ryan is founder and CEO of Fusion Marketing Partners and is a widely known expert in business-to-business marketing, sales strategy, systems, and processes. As an entrepreneur, services provider and in-house marketing executive, Chris has played a major role in driving marketing and sales programs that achieve rapid revenue growth and create alignment and synergy between the sales and marketing operations.
Prior to founding Fusion Marketing Partners, Chris Ryan served as a senior executive at leading companies including SpringCM, Stellent, Inc., FrontRange Solutions, PeopleSoft, Sybase and Group 1 Software. Chris was also co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Saligent Software. For three years, Target Marketing Magazine named Chris as one of the Top 100 U.S. Marketers. Chris has written six books on revenue growth and marketing.
© Fusion Marketing Press