Strategic Webinar: How to Eliminate the “Promise vs. Reality Gap” of Marketing Automation
How to Select, Implement and Optimize the Best Technology to Solve Your Business Challenges
Marketing automation is a key component of driving revenue for B2B companies. But the promises made have not been backed up by results. Join us for our webinar and learn:
- Why so many marketing automation implementations fail
- How your processes should always drive technology selection
- Key usability features that will impact your success
- Which core marketing automation features you should evaluate
- The importance of integration with your existing solutions
- Best practices in optimizing your use of marketing automation
Whether you are just starting out on the automation path or need to maximize the use of your current system, this online event is designed to help you avoid the pitfalls and reap three key benefits:
- Turn the MA promise into reality
- Achieve solid ROI and a rapid Time-to-Value (TtV)
- Choose the right technology and deployment model
Christopher Ryan, CEO and founder of Fusion Marketing Partners. Chris is a widely known expert in business-to-business (B2B) marketing, sales strategy, systems, and processes. He has played a transformative role in driving marketing and sales programs that achieved outstanding results and created alignment and synergy between the sales and marketing operations. Chris was also co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Saligent Software, a marketing automation software and services company. He has written four books on marketing and technology, including the most recent, Winning B2B Marketing.
Audrey Dalton, Digital Marketing Director at Turnkey Solutions. Audrey has extensive experience with marketing automation, product marketing and digital marketing. She is a hands-on expert with many leading sales automation, marketing automation and email marketing systems, including Act-On, Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, SugarCRM, MyEmma, ConstantContact, and MailChimp.
Audrey is responsible for the digital footprint as it relates to driving revenue at TurnKey Solutions and leads efforts to generate more exposure to the right audience, more qualified leads to the sales team and better engagement with prospects and customers. Prior to Turnkey Solutions, Audrey held marketing positions with X-IO Technologies, CodeBaby Corporation, and Hitachi Data Systems.